Thanks to Education World for use of my Mrs. Waffenschmidt illustration.

Thanks to Education World for use of my Mrs. Waffenschmidt illustration.
Click on icon to go to my website: http://www.gailhennessey.com

Monday, December 21, 2020

Latest Article in January Issue of Highlights for Children

 


My latest article just came out in the January issue of Highlights for Children! I interviewed Sunniva Sorby and Hilde Falun Strom, two women Arctic Explorers(first female team to solo at the North Pole). After a brutal winter and having to extend their time at the pole due to the Coronavirus, Sunniva and Hilde returned home after 14 months. WOW...these two brave citizen scientists have since RETURNED to the Arctic for another winter at the Arctic to observe and collect data!





No comments:

Post a Comment