1. Illustrate an expression of William Shakespeare. Place three of his expressions into sentences.
2. What are 2 character traits you think a writer needs to have?
3. Select one of the quotes of Shakespeare and illustrate it. Write a short paragraph explaining what you think the quote is saying.
A. "Better three hours too soon than a minute too late."
B. "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
C. " I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
D. "What's done can;t be undone."
E. "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
4. Create a compliment using Shakespeare's words. Go to this link: https://www.folger.edu/sites/default/files/QuotesScripts_Compliments.pdf
- Check out my Reader’s Theater Script on William Shakespeare. Shakespeare is a guest on a talk show and the studio audience asks questions about his life. Part of my Ms. Bie Ografee's Talk Show Series. Comprehension/Did You Know?section, LOTS of extension activities/links/key. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/William-Shakespeare-A-Readers-Theater-Script-2299401
- William Shakespeare: Possible Interactive Notebook Activity. Short reading, fun acts, comprehension questions and a few extension activities: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/William-ShakespeareA-Reading-and-Possible-Interactive-Notebook-Activity-2501243