Thanks to Education World for use of my Mrs. Waffenschmidt illustration.

Thanks to Education World for use of my Mrs. Waffenschmidt illustration.
Click on icon to go to my website: http://www.gailhennessey.com

Monday, May 16, 2022

End of the Year Activities






End of Year Activities: Looking for something to use with your students during the last couple of weeks of school?

Suggestions:

I also have a number of reading passages and activities on world landmarks including the Great Wall of China, Ayes Rock(Uluru), Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal. I also have web questson different countries and a mini unit on Economics(being Wise Consumers!) which I did the last week of school. I also have lots of different "Everything Has a History topics including Peanuts, chewing gum, pretzels, shoes and more...

Have a wonderful end of the school year and a relaxing summer.
I will be updating my website(http://www.gailhennessey.com ) and my blog throughout the summer. Stop by....

No comments:

Post a Comment